EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: OUR INTERNAL KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Foster commitment
- Build resilience
- Grow management ability
- Develop core competencies
- Gain an understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Gain an understanding of personal EQ strengths and vulnerabilities
- Learn specific strategies to use EQ professionally & personally
- Learn which EQ concepts you can employ as a team to improve performance & satisfaction
COURSE CONTENT [CAN BE TAILORED]
- What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Executives with high EQ see the following more deftly and quickly . . .
- What is an EQ Company
- What are emotions: Exercise about emotions
- Reasons to assess EQ
- Overview of the EQ Map
- Environment Scales (Scales 1-2) Lecture & Experiential Exercise
- Emotional Awareness Scales (3-5) Lecture & Experiential Exercise
- Emotional Competencies (6-10) Lecture & Experiential Exercise
- Expansion on Constructive Discontent; Lecture & Experiential Exercise
- Emotional Values & Attitudes (11-16) Lecture & Experiential Exercise
- Impact of EQ on life: Personal outcomes (17-20) Lecture
COURSE PRE OR POST REQUISITES
We recommend using the EQMap®. The EQMap® is a confidential, private, self-assessment participants complete prior to the workshop. When participants use the EQMap® the programming tends to be richer because participants have more knowledge about their Emotional Intelligence strengths and vulnerabilities in advance.